Killyon Militia M.C.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 93 on Mon Oct 25, 2021 8:02 am

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» let the crack begin boys
Mondello Sunday (the good bits) EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 4:52 pm by Death Magnetic

» FOR SALE < 04 CBR 600RR RACEBIKE >
Mondello Sunday (the good bits) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 1:05 pm by darenor

» 2011 Mondello Championship Dates (TBC)
Mondello Sunday (the good bits) EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 5:14 pm by The Joker

» kev
Mondello Sunday (the good bits) EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 12:13 pm by darenor

» dealer
Mondello Sunday (the good bits) EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 1:33 pm by darenor

» 400's end of season championship table.
Mondello Sunday (the good bits) EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 12:01 pm by Death Magnetic

» here's a few nice one's
Mondello Sunday (the good bits) EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 6:34 am by darenor

» Mondello Masters 400 entry list
Mondello Sunday (the good bits) EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 2:31 pm by The Joker

» rossi on a scooter
Mondello Sunday (the good bits) EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 7:17 am by The Dealer

T-Shirts and Stickers
Killyon Militia T-Shirts and 6x4 Stickers for sale. P.M Death Magnetic for more information.

Mondello Sunday (the good bits)

Go down

Mondello Sunday (the good bits) Empty Mondello Sunday (the good bits)

Post by Death Magnetic Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:57 pm

I think after all that happened in race 2 its kinda overshadowed all the good bit's of the day. It was absolutely amazing, the atmosphere was mint, weather was perfect. The qualifing was daunting, I remember sitting on the dummy grid and i was nervous as hell. Kind of let it get to me a bit and made a lot of mistakes. I even rememder doing turn 4 in 4th gear, swear i was out on a little spin to the shops Rolling Eyes Was dissapointed with my 23rd position on the grid but no point cryin over spilt milk as they say. When race time came i was mint, no nervs or nothing, rareing to go. Went the lights went out it felt like an eternity before anyone moved, then bang we where off. I got a good start, and hurtling down towards turn 1 I was in my element. No better feeling. I made a few mistakes and could have pushed a bit harder in a few spots, A few guys overtook me that i should have been able to beat but thats life. After about 3 or 4 laps a red RVF passed me and thats when i got me head together and went to get my 20th place back. I watched him like a hawk to find somewhere i could set up a pass, I could catch him on the brakes in a lot of areas but he was riding good lines. In what felt like a instant i seen the last lap flag out so i knew it was now or never. He had 4 or 5 bike lenghts on me at turn 2, then when entering the dog-leg i noticed him on the brakes so i held off braking as long as i could and it worked, i'd closed the gap. He was slightly wide with the exit, so i pinned the throttle and kept as tight a line as i could. I could see myself pulling up beside him and finally i was gone past. As excited and as happy as i was i knew there was the esse's and Dunlop still to come so i kept calm and tried to ride defensive lines. I didnt know how close he was coming out of Dunlop so i got on the gas as early as i could and powered down the straight to take my well deserved 20th place. It was like winning a race to me.
I was so looking forward to the second race, But thats life. Sometimes she'll throw a spanner in the works. Now time to start preparing for the next on-track battles.
Death Magnetic
Death Magnetic
Admin

http://www.killyonmilitia.com

Back to top Go down