Killyon Militia M.C.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 93 on Mon Oct 25, 2021 8:02 am

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» let the crack begin boys
Pre Season test. EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 4:52 pm by Death Magnetic

» FOR SALE < 04 CBR 600RR RACEBIKE >
Pre Season test. EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 1:05 pm by darenor

» 2011 Mondello Championship Dates (TBC)
Pre Season test. EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 5:14 pm by The Joker

» kev
Pre Season test. EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 12:13 pm by darenor

» dealer
Pre Season test. EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 1:33 pm by darenor

» 400's end of season championship table.
Pre Season test. EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 12:01 pm by Death Magnetic

» here's a few nice one's
Pre Season test. EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 6:34 am by darenor

» Mondello Masters 400 entry list
Pre Season test. EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 2:31 pm by The Joker

» rossi on a scooter
Pre Season test. EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 7:17 am by The Dealer

T-Shirts and Stickers
Killyon Militia T-Shirts and 6x4 Stickers for sale. P.M Death Magnetic for more information.

Pre Season test.

Go down

Pre Season test. Empty Pre Season test.

Post by Death Magnetic Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:52 pm

We decided that we would have to have some sort of test just to make sure our bikes where running right. So we planned a route around our local roads and organised one of our other crew members to follow in the trusty transit, just incase there where any break downs. (would not look to good sitting on the side of the road on a race bike if the po-po came along) So after much checking and aticipation we headed off. Took it handy till we hit the main road then opened it up. The Joker was running a new Ram-Air system but the jetting was still a little off, and after about 6k revs it was spluttering a bit. But Dapper and I where happy with our performances. Headed back to HQ and tried a few adjustments to the Jokers ram-air system, Minter. Time to hit the road again. Dapper was happy enough with his bike so he went in the transit. The Joker and I headed out again. When we hit the main road we stopped, lined up like a startin grid, Revved up and took off. The Joker gained a few lenghts, then my RVF kicked into race mode and I nosed ahead. I was so suprised with the ease that I caught him, and for a split second i taught his spluttering prob was back, so i let off for a second and looked over my right shoulder. Thats when he flew past me on my right side. I had broken my own cardinal rule "NEVER HESITATE". He was traveling at a nice pace and Nothing i could do could close the gap. Game over.
I am 100% happy that all our motors are running mint, And i'll have to wait till the test day in mondello to have a rematch with the Joker. Twisted Evil
So till then a few tweaks on our bikes and some more kit is needed. But we are happy for now.
Death Magnetic
Death Magnetic
Admin

http://www.killyonmilitia.com

Back to top Go down